Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeffrey and Warmack both one year deals
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I'm ok with that
JeeQ
1-Year Prove It Deals

Sounds like a win to me
Joegrane
This is amazing. A 1 yr deal means you can't hide any $ against the cap. Howie must be putting 10 cents of T Smith against the cap this year. It will be interesting to see how he made it work.

I'd rather have a solid CB than both T Smith and Jeffrey.

I suppose the Eagles will go CB in both round 1 and 2.

QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 9 2017, 04:23 PM) *
I'm ok with that

The Franchise
I'd rather have a solid CB than both T Smith and Jeffrey.

I suppose the Eagles will go CB in both round 1 and 2.

If Doug is going to call plays like Andy on crack, getting Smith and Jeffery is what we need to do. And I agree, now we can go defense with the #14 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if Howie has something up his sleeve for the first round either.
Zero
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Far from an elusive burner, Jeffery is a lunar wide receiver: He’s 2,159 miles across and is capable of floating above the Earth forever. When he’s healthy, he doesn’t climb the ladder for the ball, he is the ladder. He plays like your friend’s older brother who ruins the pickup game because nobody can tackle him. He is the opening act, the headliner, and the afterparty.

The only downside to this deal is that Wentz might die of shock when one of his passes gets caught. Otherwise it’s a perfect fit.
Here ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.