Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If reports pan out and Britt is an Eagle
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Britt had a career year with Groh, teamed with Matthews and _____, Wentz should have much more reliable hands to throw to. Cooks or another field-stretcher will be a huge addition and help open up for both Matthews and Ertz/Burton. A RB who can keep defenses honest and the offense should be much more consistent.

Now, how 'bout that defense, Howie? I wouldn't mind saying "Bouye" for a few years as long as it doesn't sound like "Nnamdi".
GroundedBird
I'd like to see the Eagle sign Pryor.

If nothing else, having a 6'4" speedy (4.38?) receiver running down the field should open things up. And after all, isn't that what we wanted DJ for?

Then call NO back and offer Connor Barwin for a 3rd. That should free up some cap money and they need a pass rush.
Joegrane
Some say the Browns will overpay for Britt. Does Britt want an opportunity to get to the playoffs in Philly or max $ in Cle?

Can the Eagles afford T Prior?

I fear the Eagles could be left with SF's T Smith. One site rated Smith's 2016 performance similar to N Agholor's!

I'd rather have a lesser FA WR in order to sign a FA CB, maybe just Denver's backup CB, since I don't expect to be able to afford one of the better ones.

QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 9 2017, 07:01 AM) *
Britt had a career year with Groh, teamed with Matthews and _____, Wentz should have much more reliable hands to throw to. Cooks or another field-stretcher will be a huge addition and help open up for both Matthews and Ertz/Burton. A RB who can keep defenses honest and the offense should be much more consistent.

Now, how 'bout that defense, Howie? I wouldn't mind saying "Bouye" for a few years as long as it doesn't sound like "Nnamdi".

TO's Sharpie
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Mar 9 2017, 11:34 AM) *
Some say the Browns will overpay for Britt. Does Britt want an opportunity to get to the playoffs in Philly or max $ in Cle?

Can the Eagles afford T Prior?

I fear the Eagles could be left with SF's T Smith. One site rated Smith's 2016 performance similar to N Agholor's!

I'd rather have a lesser FA WR in order to sign a FA CB, maybe just Denver's backup CB, since I don't expect to be able to afford one of the better ones.

Torrey Smith an Eagle.....last years' spending spree handcuffing the needs of this year.
nephillymike
QUOTE (TO's Sharpie @ Mar 9 2017, 12:03 PM) *
Torrey Smith an Eagle.....last years' spending spree handcuffing the needs of this year.

Hey where ya been?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.