Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insanity... Per Ian Rapoport...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
GroundedBird
Among the goodies -> link

Cousins to SF for #2 Overall and a 2018 pick
Manziel to Redskins?
Jeffreys to NO
Cooks to the Cowboys
Bryant to Titans
Deandre Hopkins to Eagles (for the 14th pick)

Boyette to Raiders

This is crazy.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Mar 8 2017, 09:04 AM) *
Among the goodies -> link

Cousins to SF for #2 Overall and a 2018 pick
Manziel to Redskins?
Jeffreys to NO
Cooks to the Cowboys
Bryant to Titans
Deandre Hopkins to Eagles (for the 14th pick)

Boyette to Raiders

This is crazy.

That's a fake twitter account, not the real Rapoport.
Dreagon
lol! Where in our minuscule cap space are we going to find the money for Cooks? Not to mention, receiver ain't exactly the most pressing need of ours.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Mar 8 2017, 11:59 AM) *
lol! Where in our minuscule cap space are we going to find the money for Cooks? Not to mention, receiver ain't exactly the most pressing need of ours.

Hey Dreagon,

Curious as to your feelings on Romo's departure.
The Franchise
It's insanity because it isn't true.

If the Texans were to offer us Hopkins for the #14 pick, we should trip over ourselves signing that deal, and Howie should personally put the Texans' GM on a 6-figure pension plan, as he would be blacklisted from the game forever.
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2017, 06:28 PM) *
Hey Dreagon,

Curious as to your feelings on Romo's departure.

I'll miss him, and wish him well. He never took us to the promised land, but I don't blame him for that. I think he took heat for things that weren't really his fault...and he handled that with class. I hope he stays healthy and finds success wherever he finishes his career.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Mar 8 2017, 07:42 PM) *
I'll miss him, and wish him well. He never took us to the promised land, but I don't blame him for that. I think he took heat for things that weren't really his fault...and he handled that with class. I hope he stays healthy and finds success wherever he finishes his career.

I can easily see a scenario where the Dallas unfaithful will be moaning for him next year. Remember Nick Foles?...Dak had a great rookie year but he also had a great supporting cast and everything went right for him. Sophmore slumps are not rare int he NFL after the league has an offseason to absorb the tape. It is the right move but always one
that makes you worry all offseason.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Mar 8 2017, 07:42 PM) *

There is a difference of opinion among the Cowboy Fan faithful I have the "pleasure" to interact.

Most were ready to get rid of him BEFORE the Dak sensation.

A few others were big fans and are bummed to see him go.

I saw him as a classy guy, a worthwhile adversary. Unlike Eli, who I never once was worried about as the opposition QB, Romo was legit.

Hopefully he goes to the AFC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.