Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's The Likely List of Prospects Available at #14
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
This is based on the big boards of these sites and assumes that those drafting ahead of us go BPA.

The numbers next to each are the prospects rank by CBS and Draftek

CB
Tabor 15, 36
Humphrey 21, [3]
Jones 23, 33
Lewis 40, 20
Conley 51, 28
Wilson 63, 18
Jackson 69, 25

WR
Davis 16, 19
Ross 19, 17 btw, he broke combine record for fastest 40 ever at 4.22

RB
Mc Caffrey 24,24

Interesting the wide disparity on the CB's, with 7 going 14 or later in the 1st in at least one of the sources.

I stay away from the RB. He's a reach at 14.

I go with Davis or the best available CB.

If I knew Ross could be an outside WR, I'd take him, but I hear he's a slot WR, so if that's the case give me Davis.

Thoughts?

Eagle2720
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 4 2017, 07:10 PM) *
This is based on the big boards of these sites and assumes that those drafting ahead of us go BPA.

The numbers next to each are the prospects rank by CBS and Draftek

CB
Tabor 15, 36
Humphrey 21, [3]
Jones 23, 33
Lewis 40, 20
Conley 51, 28
Wilson 63, 18
Jackson 69, 25

WR
Davis 16, 19
Ross 19, 17 btw, he broke combine record for fastest 40 ever at 4.22

RB
Mc Caffrey 24,24

Interesting the wide disparity on the CB's, with 7 going 14 or later in the 1st in at least one of the sources.

I stay away from the RB. He's a reach at 14.

I go with Davis or the best available CB.

If I knew Ross could be an outside WR, I'd take him, but I hear he's a slot WR, so if that's the case give me Davis.

Thoughts?

Why no Cook for RB? Is he listed earlier than the 14th by both sites?
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 4 2017, 07:10 PM) *
Thoughts?

I've seen a couple of prognosticators suggesting that Williams may drop because of 40 time. If he does, he would be a nice match for Cooks if Roseman can pull that off.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Mar 4 2017, 08:18 PM) *
Why no Cook for RB? Is he listed earlier than the 14th by both sites?

Yes, he and Fournette
Eagle2720
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 4 2017, 09:30 PM) *
Yes, he and Fournette

I figured Fournette, wasn't sure about Cook though. I loved watching McCaffrey on Friday and thought he killed it in all aspects of the combine (with the exception of the bench) but I agree I think 14 is a reach for him and wouldn't be smart there.
Eyrie
If we don't trade our second for Cooks, then based on that list I'm looking at WR #14 and CB #43 but would be satisfied if we did it the other way round.

This is said to be a deep draft for RBs, so I'm happy to wait until round three or four.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.