Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joel done for the year...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Tanking Karma
SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 1 2017, 03:57 PM) *

So, with 23 games left in the season, that means since he was drafted he will have missed 238 of 269 games.

Better than what we got from Andrew Bynum anyway.
nephillymike
Well, it increases our chances to move up to #4 or #3 in the draft board.

If there's surgery, have it now. I want this entire team ready to play 1st game of preseason.

No more excuses.

After the draft, no more process.

It does bring up the need for another center after we dump Okafor.

Maybe take one with a high second to be the third center.
D Rock
Still holding out hope that we'll have 2 early picks, via the LAL. We need a stretch 4 as much as another center. I'm bummed we don't know if Embiid can or will ever stay healthy. I suppose it's positive that the injury is unrelated to the foot, but damn. Now, we hear that the procedure Simmons had was an alternative to a 2nd surgery on his foot, and again.... damn.

At this point, we can't count on either Joel or Ben going forward. This draft was going to be all about "fit" for a roster led by those 2. It still likely will be, but you have to give at least a little consideration to BPA.

It really seems like Karma biting us in the ass for tanking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.