Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thought this was Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Why all of the Sixer talk in this area? Thought this was an Eagles' area?
Zero
Yeah. Fuck all those damn hoop heads. biggrin.gif I've been trying to steer it back but they've all been Imbibed ... or is it Imbiided?
HobbEs
QUOTE (Zero @ Feb 28 2017, 09:03 AM) *
Yeah. Fuck all those damn hoop heads. biggrin.gif I've been trying to steer it back but they've all been Imbibed ... or is it Imbiided?

You mean Hinkie'd?

But anyway, to answer the original question...yeah, this is an Eagles board but we tend to discuss all things Philly from time to time. Even non-sports things like pubs and beer!
D Rock
Ok. We'll stop. Then this place can go back to 1 new post a week. Much more fun.
Rick
QUOTE (D Rock @ Feb 28 2017, 10:38 AM) *
Ok. We'll stop. Then this place can go back to 1 new post a week. Much more fun.

It is more fun than discussing the NBA. It's been unwatchable for about 20 years now. wink.gif
D Rock
Fine. Like I said... we'll let this place return to it's regular programming of ... crickets.
Aquila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Feb 28 2017, 05:40 PM) *
Fine. Like I said... we'll let this place return to it's regular programming of ... crickets.

I didn't realise that Americans appreciated cricket.

We now return you to your regular offseason discussion of basketball, baseball and ice hockey. With some beer recommendations as well.
D Rock
QUOTE (Aquila @ Feb 28 2017, 08:21 PM) *

We now return you to your regular offseason discussion of basketball, baseball and ice hockey. With some beer recommendations as well.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well Played.

For a furiner.

tongue.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Aquila @ Feb 28 2017, 03:21 PM) *

hahahaha....out of nowhere...Bam...the Moderator appears....delivers a gem and vanishes again.....lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.