Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joel out "indefinitely."
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
From "day to day" to "out a week" to "out the next 4 games" to "out indefinitely."

And we just traded away our only real "jojo insurance."

Atta boy, BC. Executive of the year!!!

laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Feb 27 2017, 03:32 PM) *
From "day to day" to "out a week" to "out the next 4 games" to "out indefinitely."

And we just traded away our only real "jojo insurance."

Atta boy, BC. Executive of the year!!!

laugh.gif

Yes...Noel is the answer that can't out produce a 2nd round draft pick....he may make the all star game next year
nephillymike
This is expected.

We are Philadelphia after all.

Sucks for the short term.

Oddly enough, I am ok with him being hurt now.

But come the first preseason game next year, they all better be healthy and ready to play.

BTW, SAC pick has gotten worse since they sold the farm. It's at number 12 now.

I don't think SAC pick is going to be much help. I think our draft riches will depend on our and the Lakers pick hopefully dropping.

I just want two picks in the top six this year and I'm good.

If the draft gods smile on me to give me one of them as top three, I'm better yet.
Reality Fan
I am with you.....I want to start seeing a roster on the floor that can grow together with all the high picks he have and will have somewhere down the line this is going to be an expensive team....and worse if we hope to sign a stud shooter
Joegrane
I fear it "sucks" for the long term even more. The guy is on minutes restrictions and still suffers a "wear n tear" type of injury, the kind you'd expect from a guy playing 30 min per night.

He might be okay if he just had backup C talent and therefore backup minutes on his apparently fragile frame. However since he has All Star level talent, everyone is going to want him on the court for a maximum of minutes. How do you tell a guy like that he can only tolerate 15 min per night until the playoffs arrive.

I am nervous about the future. The sky is the limit for this team with a healthy JE, but he could turn out to be another Sam Bowie and we'll get to watch NN have a nice career in Dallas.

I'm not saying the Sixers made the wrong decision. They had to roll the dice on the guy who could be a future Hall of Famer. I'm just feeling like a "glass half empty" at the moment.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 27 2017, 08:00 PM) *
Sucks for the short term.

Oddly enough, I am ok with him being hurt now.

But come the first preseason game next year, they all better be healthy and ready to play....

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 27 2017, 09:54 PM) *
I fear it "sucks" for the long term even more. The guy is on minutes restrictions and still suffers a "wear n tear" type of injury, the kind you'd expect from a guy playing 30 min per night.

He might be okay if he just had backup C talent and therefore backup minutes on his apparently fragile frame. However since he has All Star level talent, everyone is going to want him on the court for a maximum of minutes. How do you tell a guy like that he can only tolerate 15 min per night until the playoffs arrive.

I am nervous about the future. The sky is the limit for this team with a healthy JE, but he could turn out to be another Sam Bowie and we'll get to watch NN have a nice career in Dallas.

I'm not saying the Sixers made the wrong decision. They had to roll the dice on the guy who could be a future Hall of Famer. I'm just feeling like a "glass half empty" at the moment.

ouch...you invoked Sam Bowie....how dare you!!!...lolol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.