Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's All Luck
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Falcons sidekick Mohamed Sanu blamed the Falcons' 2nd half collapse on Lady Gaga's 40 minute halftime performance.

He compared it to working out, sitting on the couch for an hour, then trying to work out again.

Sanu said he doesn’t “know if you can simulate something like” the lengthy halftime break.

Apparently, their opponents didn't get the memo. The very next paragraph:

Leading up to past Super Bowl appearances, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has had his team stop for a half hour in the middle of practice to simulate the halftime performance.

Like any good Eagles fan, I don't like Belichick, the Pats, Brady, or anything from Boston. But this is just another reason why he's the best ever, and nobody even comes close. But yeah, once you get in it's a 'craphsoot.' laugh.gif
Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 25 2017, 07:24 PM) *
Falcons sidekick Mohamed Sanu blamed the Falcons' 2nd half collapse on Lady Gaga's 40 minute halftime performance.

He compared it to working out, sitting on the couch for an hour, then trying to work out again.

Sanu said he doesn’t “know if you can simulate something like” the lengthy halftime break.

Apparently, their opponents didn't get the memo. The very next paragraph:

Leading up to past Super Bowl appearances, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has had his team stop for a half hour in the middle of practice to simulate the halftime performance.

Like any good Eagles fan, I don't like Belichick, the Pats, Brady, or anything from Boston. But this is just another reason why he's the best ever, and nobody even comes close. But yeah, once you get in it's a 'craphsoot.' laugh.gif

Exactly. It's not like it's a surprise once you get to the game that the halftime show is a little longer. I mean, that's such a lame excuse.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Rick @ Feb 26 2017, 09:41 AM) *
Exactly. It's not like it's a surprise once you get to the game that the halftime show is a little longer. I mean, that's such a lame excuse.

Well, you would think it's a no-brainer that Super Bowl coaches would adjust practices leading up to the game to compensate for that. Apparently it isn't.

Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 26 2017, 09:03 PM) *
Well, you would think it's a no-brainer that Super Bowl coaches would adjust practices leading up to the game to compensate for that. Apparently it isn't.

I know, it boggles the mind, too. They spend how many hours studying teams? They invest how much money into making everything just perfect for their own team? Then they call short on something so trivial?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.