Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cruz being released...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Could be a nice pickup for the Eagles. I'm guessing his numbers have declined more because of that other guy they've got catching balls rather than the injury he sustained against the Eagles that evening.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Feb 13 2017, 07:21 PM) *
Could be a nice pickup for the Eagles. I'm guessing his numbers have declined more because of that other guy they've got catching balls rather than the injury he sustained against the Eagles that evening.

No thanks....15 catches over the last 9 games....he just isn't the guy he once was which is a decent outside guy who had one terrific year on a team that also had Hakeem Nicks.....He was good, not great and now he is mediocre and sinking
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Feb 13 2017, 08:45 PM) *
No thanks....15 catches over the last 9 games....he just isn't the guy he once was which is a decent outside guy who had one terrific year on a team that also had Hakeem Nicks.....He was good, not great and now he is mediocre and sinking

Two things:

-Is he really as bad as his numbers indicate or is that other guy they have that good? Could be a combination of both. I, honestly, didn't pay much attention to him much lately.
-He's still a MAJOR upgrade to what the Eagles have. If they could pick him up cheaply--and add another good/great WR--it could be a good start to rebuilding the WR group...maybe.
nephillymike
Complication:

He apparently is best as a slot WR.
Zero
Isn't he injured more than Ryan Mathews?
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 14 2017, 07:22 AM) *
Complication:

He apparently is best as a slot WR.

Good point. Hadn't thought about that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.