Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 25 days and counting
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Our most glaring needs are at WR and CB followed LB, RB and OL, right? I want them to go into the draft with at least one viable pass catcher and one starting CB. They don't need to be the popular names, but they need to be reliable players, enough so that the Eagles can draft BPA in April.

I'm not anxious for them to bring in a RB but it would depend on who, how he runs and how much he costs. A solid backup LB and versitile OL would be icing on the cake.
  • WR
  • CB
  • LB
  • RB
  • OL
  • DE
CB is supposed to be have the most depth in the draft which prioritizes WR first in FA. RB is also supposed to be deep. Draft, everything depending on what position BPA is, but they absolutely need to take the best player in round one.
  • BPA
  • CB
  • WR
  • LB
  • RB
  • DE
  • OL
Eyrie
We need a CB and a WR from FA, then one of each again in the draft.

Other needs to satisfy one way or the other are starting RB (assuming Mathews is cut), a third DE (Barwin will be gone), depth at OL, LB, CB and S.

I'm assuming Seumalo will back up Kelce at C and hoping we keep Logan and Braman. I'd like Wisniewski back although that will need to wait to see what he gets offered elsewhere.
nephillymike
Get an upper tier FA WR.

Get an upper tier CB.

I would resign Wiz if available, else sign a good backup after we cut Kelce.

Then I go BPAPON for WR, CB, or RB in the first 3 rounds and fill in where needed afterwards with just BPA.

One thing I would like to pursue is trading Kendricks for something of need, maybe a 4th CB, or 4th WR or 6th OL.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.