Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting comment by Roseman
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Roseman indicated Wentz's input will be sought, "probably more in free agency than the draft, because it's hard for him to get caught up on the draft process."
Linc ...

I'm not sure what input a second year player would have on free agents. "Sign someone who can get open and catch the ball." What do they ask him, or is it more a matter of continuing the grooming of a team leader by making him feel included and accountable?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 24 2017, 08:07 AM) *
"Sign someone who can get open and catch the ball."

That's good enough input for me. He also is more aware of his own abilities and limitations than anyone else, and may have input on a WR that plays to his strengths.
Joegrane
It is a sign of respect but also wise "networking." You never know who might have a friend on the same team as the FA. The friend might have comments on how much the FA studies, how hard he works out, how much attention he gives to healthy diet and rest, how well he gets along with coaches and team mates, etc.

QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 24 2017, 07:07 AM) *
Linc ...

I'm not sure what input a second year player would have on free agents. "Sign someone who can get open and catch the ball." What do they ask him, or is it more a matter of continuing the grooming of a team leader by making him feel included and accountable?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.