Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It looks like I'm a Falcons fan the rest of the way
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
The patriots have won enough Super Bowls.

The steelers have won enough Super Bowls.

And the packers have won enough Super Bowls.
nephillymike
True.

Might as well have another team win a Super Bowl.

If nothing else, it makes our SB futility all the more impressive with one less among the winless. sad.gif
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 15 2017, 11:30 PM) *
True.

Might as well have another team win a Super Bowl.

If nothing else, it makes our SB futility all the more impressive with one less among the winless. sad.gif

I'd rather not lose a member of the "winless". Here's hoping GB crushes the Falcons!
The Franchise
I'm rooting for the Pats to lose the Super Bowl - the best chance of that happening is against the Packers. Matty Ice will hand Belicheat and Brady their 5th fucking ring.
Pila
Now that the 'Pukes and the Jintz are out, I can truly enjoy the games. Now I can just watch and wait to see which way my subconscious bias starts to pull. At this point, I'm not sure.

Is it a coincidence that all 4 teams have magnificent QBs?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Jan 19 2017, 02:18 PM) *
Now that the 'Pukes and the Jintz are out, I can truly enjoy the games. Now I can just watch and wait to see which way my subconscious bias starts to pull. At this point, I'm not sure.

Is it a coincidence that all 4 teams have magnificent QBs?

No hatred for the Cheatriots?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.