Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is fucking beautiful
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
It looks like midnight is coming early this evening for Cinderella

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Please mister camerman, I want to see a lot of shots of jenny jones' reconstructed FUCKING FACE in the 4th quarter
nephillymike
It would help if they'd call defensive holding penalties on the DBs.

Bullshit refereeing.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 15 2017, 06:00 PM) *
It would help if they'd call defensive holding penalties on the DBs.

Bullshit refereeing.

Yep. cowturds grabbing jerseys on every fucking play in the secondary, and Witten is fucking whining because he fell the fuck down.
The Franchise
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 15 2017, 06:47 PM) *
It looks like midnight is coming early this evening for Cinderella

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Please mister camerman, I want to see a lot of shots of jenny jones' reconstructed FUCKING FACE in the 4th quarter

You'll see his face on tv in the 4th no matter what - hopefully it's of him contemplating suicide instead of smiling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.