Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TOO for WR coach?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I keep hearing people on the radio calling for TOO as the Eagles' new WR coach. Some say he would suit up and put himself in the lineup. laugh.gif Not sure this is a great idea, but a coaching intern?
“These are some of the things that these guys have to be aware of. You can’t make a play without the football. You can’t score a touchdown without the football in your hands. You have to be in a relationship with the ball. Receive it, not fight it. Sometimes when a guy is so anxious and with his situation he’s had drops that affect his psyche. He just has to relax. Treat practices like games. Keep practicing catching those footballs every time that you can.”
Here ...
nephillymike
Sit ups in my driveway at 3 PM!!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 15 2017, 09:30 AM) *
Sit ups in my driveway at 3 PM!!
laugh.gif
Dreagon
TO was great after the catch, but he had his own problems with the dropsies from time to time.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 15 2017, 11:57 AM) *
TO was great after the catch, but he had his own problems with the dropsies from time to time.

Yeah, he said it was mostly when he would start running before securing the ball. Lots to like about him and lots to try to forget.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 15 2017, 08:51 AM) *
I keep hearing people on the radio calling for TOO as the Eagles' new WR coach.

Why doesn't that surprise me rolleyes.gif
The Franchise
I'm on record as saying he would be our top receiver, and I stand by that.

Coaching? No fucking way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.