Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw these PFF rankings on Philly Sports Talk
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Our CB's ranked 32nd out of 32 teams. That's Kelcean territory!

And of our three most played CB's:

McKelvin ranked 79th of 120
Carroll ranked 107th out of 120
Mills ranked 120th out of 120. So out of almost 4 CB's per team, he was last. Tough to do. And I think most would say he was the more promising of the three!!

It reminds me of that old jingle:

"I am stuck on Band Aids, cause Band Aids stuck on me!!

And not a surprise, our OL was rated 8th best as I think I mentioned previously. Impressive job by Howie and Stoutland between the draft, free agency and coaching that unit. Really, aside from Big V's disastrous first 3/4 of a game vs Was and the time when Tobin was at RT b/c of Brooks last minute illness, the line played well.

Now I will go watch playoff teams, not named Eagles once again. It's like going without any money to watch the rich go shopping. Brother can you spare a dime???

Well, at least I have my boys and some good beer I got for Christmas gifts to keep me occupied.

And beware, some long ass posts to draft to........ devil03.gif
Zero
Mills was a rookie playing outside with a speed handicap. There might be hope for him next year if he stays with slot receivers ... and they're negotiating with Carroll. ohmy.gif
Joegrane
Teams in 4th in their division will not attract the best FAs easily. They have to negotiate with him while they see what other interest is out there.

QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 14 2017, 07:41 PM) *
Mills was a rookie playing outside with a speed handicap. There might be hope for him next year if he stays with slot receivers ... and they're negotiating with Carroll. ohmy.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.