Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: draft question...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
GroundedBird
IF you drafted a WR, what would you rather do...

draft Mike Williams (Clemson). You may have to move up.

OR...

draft Corey Davis (Western Michigan). You should be able to move back and maybe get a late 2nd rounder.

Do you think Mike Williams is that much better than Corey Davis?
samaroo
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Jan 13 2017, 05:51 AM) *
IF you drafted a WR, what would you rather do...

draft Mike Williams (Clemson). You may have to move up.

OR...

draft Corey Davis (Western Michigan). You should be able to move back and maybe get a late 2nd rounder.

Do you think Mike Williams is that much better than Corey Davis?

I think they are both similarly rated by the experts. I've watched Williams extensively, and have lately watched Davis. I think they are pretty even. Same size. Davis looks more "polished," seems a better route runner, surer hands. Williams, however, is an athletic freak, and can jump out of the building. Seems like he might have more straight line speed, too. Davis might be a little quicker, though.

Honestly, I'd take either one. Right now (which is a different environment than it will be on draft day, for sure) I'd be surprised if either is there at 14/15. But I'd take whoever is there, if they are. If they're both there, I probably lean Williams. But both seem like they should transition well to the NFL, or rather, I don't see any reason why they couldn't/wouldn't.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.