Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greg Lewis Fired
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Per Charles Robnson
I'm told the #Eagles have fired wide receivers coach Greg Lewis. Apparently that's who is getting the blame for the WR woes this year.

Linc
JeeQ
Can't put it all on him but he deserves to get fired solely because there was no sign of improvement whatsoever.
Rick
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Jan 9 2017, 01:56 PM) *
Can't put it all on him but he deserves to get fired solely because there was no sign of improvement whatsoever.

You can never put it all on a coach, however, they have so obviously not been coached well watching them run routes, etc. I don't know if a better coach will get anything out of this group but it can't be worse...
Joegrane
You have to see if someone else can get through to the young WRs.

QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 9 2017, 02:49 PM) *
You can never put it all on a coach, however, they have so obviously not been coached well watching them run routes, etc. I don't know if a better coach will get anything out of this group but it can't be worse...

Rick
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jan 9 2017, 04:48 PM) *
You have to see if someone else can get through to the young WRs.

Is it just getting through to them or bad coaching? My guess is it's a combination of both.
Zero
Undlin may be next. How is it that our CBs don't turn to look for the ball ... ever?
Joegrane
They've signed a WR, a former Pro Bowler in Canada.

He is "26, is 5-foot-11, 185 pounds and was once a walk-on at Michigan State,' csnphilly

QUOTE (Phits @ Jan 9 2017, 12:26 PM) *
Per Charles Robnson

Linc

JeeQ
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 9 2017, 02:42 PM) *
Undlin may be next. How is it that our CBs don't turn to look for the ball ... ever?

Becuase they're always so far behind the receiver they're still trying to catch up
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 9 2017, 04:42 PM) *

This guy should go too.

We heard how good of a coach he was, such an improvement over the last guy.

Well they still stink.
Zero
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jan 9 2017, 06:07 PM) *
They've signed a WR, a former Pro Bowler in Canada.

He is "26, is 5-foot-11, 185 pounds and was once a walk-on at Michigan State,' csnphilly

I think you meant CB:
A year after signing Aaron Grymes from the CFL, the Eagles have signed former Michigan State and Ottawa RedBlacks corner Mitchell White.
Here ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.