Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looks like Wiz is gone
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-eagl...efinitely-weird

He wants to start and they aren't starting you nor giving you open competition to do so, and it's time to hit the road.

When you can't beat out the worst C in the NFL in your coaches eyes, it's best to move on if you're any good, or retire if you're not.

He will be on our list of guys who play better elsewhere than the guys we kept post next year.
Joegrane
I think it was reasonable for him to have been here last year. He was first interior OL backup on a team with injury prone C and aged L OG. He was pretty much guaranteed to start at least a a few games.

My impression is that he was a solid performer for the Eagles this year.

With the presence of Seumalo and the lack of abundant cap space, it is reasonable for the Eagles to not resign Wiz and reasonable for Wiz to prefer another situation.

I won't be surprised if the Eagles draft another OG in round 4.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 5 2017, 08:06 PM) *
http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-eagl...efinitely-weird

He wants to start and they aren't starting you nor giving you open competition to do so, and it's time to hit the road.

When you can't beat out the worst C in the NFL in your coaches eyes, it's best to move on if you're any good, or retire if you're not.

He will be on our list of guys who play better elsewhere than the guys we kept post next year.

Zero
Wiz said the same thing last year. He wanted to start ... nobody signed him. I won't be surprised to see him back as depth.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 6 2017, 02:05 AM) *
Wiz said the same thing last year. He wanted to start ... nobody signed him. I won't be surprised to see him back as depth.

This.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.