Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roobs 10 observations
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-eagl...10-observations

And no, this is not designed to mess with RF so early in the Year!

Sorry, the title said Roob but auto corrected. (fixed by Osceola, plus one other)

#10 is a great point.

Agree on need to upgrade at CB, but if others can use FA as part of the solution, there's no reason we can't. I agree we need to draft some, but FA also needs to be used.

I think he misses the point that since Ertz didn't use the effort to block and break tackles up through the CIN game, it means there was valid criticism and a lack of effort. For Roob to take offense at that is puzzling. Ertz has been a good effort guy since then. Kudos to the media and this demanding fan base in making that happen.

Sanchez? Geez Louise! To think that this guy was the QB in our Thanksgiving Day massacre of Dallas only two years ago is mind boggling.

I like Marshall, always thought he was a good UDFA signing.

I love a Hicks. When interviewed post game, they asked him about why he plays so well vs DAL. He says he grew up with a bunch of DAL fans and he likes to stick it to them.

Nothing wrong with that.

On the WRs, I agree with that. Not realistic, but I fully understand.
Zero
Roob's getting feisty.

They need to look for WR and CB in both FA and draft. RB and LB in the draft.

Marshall surprised me with his power. Off season workouts should make him stronger and it helps that he has WR experience. He'll be taking Sproles' duties in '18 but won't be as electric.
Birdman420
I don't want to see them draft a RB, I just feel the RB's we have are good enough and RB's in general are a dime a dozen. I would love to see a top CB or WR come from the first few rounds then maybe a LB and OL.
Zero
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Jan 2 2017, 12:29 PM) *
I don't want to see them draft a RB, I just feel the RB's we have are good enough and RB's in general are a dime a dozen. I would love to see a top CB or WR come from the first few rounds then maybe a LB and OL.

Either we need to overhaul the OL or get a better RB, but Matthews and Sproles seemed to make the running game go. Sproles has one more year and Mathews none. We need a RB.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 2 2017, 12:31 PM) *
Either we need to overhaul the OL or get a better RB, but Matthews and Sproles seemed to make the running game go. Sproles has one more year and Mathews none. We need a RB.

True. We need a starting caliber RB.

It's a shame we never got a full year of healthy Mathews.

He was very good when he played.

Given his injury, his past injuries and cap hit, his time here has come to an end
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.