Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: But the Cowboys were playing backups
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I called it a preseason game for the Cowboys. Lots of coaches think it's important to go into the postseason on a high note. They rested Elliot which was relevant for their loss. Prescott and Romo both only had brief appearances. Lee didn't play and four starters didn't even make the trip. Definitely not full strength, play-to-win Cowboys yesterday.

They played an Eagles team that lost to them in Dallas (in overtime by 6 points) who were without their best WR, their best RB, their 3rd and 4th RBs and their starting LG. This wasn't as much of a gift as I thought.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 2 2017, 09:17 AM) *
I called it a preseason game for the Cowboys. Lots of coaches think it's important to go into the postseason on a high note. They rested Elliot which was relevant for their loss. Prescott and Romo both only had brief appearances. Lee didn't play and four starters didn't even make the trip. Definitely not full strength, play-to-win Cowboys yesterday.

They played an Eagles team that lost to them in Dallas (in overtime by 6 points) who were without their best WR, their best RB, their 3rd and 4th RBs and their starting LG. This wasn't as much of a gift as I thought.

Good point.

Nobody brought up our injured.

However, they played Sanchez.

That's the debate ended right there! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.