Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanchez
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
Played just like we remembered he plays, with one important difference.

He finally got the ball to someone in an Eagles jersey on a consistent basis.
nephillymike
RDiddy had a great comment.

At least we didn't lose to Sanchez.

How could we have explained THAT for the next six months.
JeeQ
laugh.gif

Once Sanchize took the field this game became must-win
Dreagon
Yeah, so I'm guessing we're going to be hunting a backup QB again this offseason. He was who some of us said he was.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 1 2017, 06:37 PM) *
Yeah, so I'm guessing we're going to be hunting a backup QB again this offseason. He was who some of us said he was.

Hey Dreagon, you know I hate Dallas with every fiber of my being.

However, you are all class.

Congrats on the great regular season. Your team has a great future it would seem.

Enjoy the stress free bye week of watching all of the other teams sweat it out to see who earns the right to come into DAL.

You guys should get to the dance. I think the two things you guys need to overcome are a lack of home field advantage and I think Garrett is not the coach that some others in the NFC playoffs are. But I think that you guys are the favorite to get there.

Enjoy it.
Zero
The week off may actually hurt them, too many key players sat out and haven't experienced the increased intensity of the playoffs. We'll see, but I do enjoy Dreagon's presence, if only he'd buy a round once in a while. wink.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 1 2017, 06:02 PM) *
Enjoy the stress free bye week of watching all of the other teams sweat it out to see who earns the right to come into DAL.

Stress free? With all one-and-dones we have pulled off the last decade? Like the last time we were 13-3? Trust me, now is when the stress begins. Now the question arises...how much of our late season collapses were due to Romo, or to other factors? Does Dak change things, or is this something he inherits? And if they do collapse, how much of that falls on the rookie QB?

Trust me, there will be stress wacko.gif
Eyrie
The stress is part of the fun of being a fan.

Can you imagine how dull it must be to be a fan of the Patriots or Browns, starting every season in the knowledge that your team will reach the playoffs or get a top ten pick to blow? Where's the fun in that?

Enjoy your post season, and I'll root for you but not your team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.