Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The fat lady done sung
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
2016 done
Eyrie
At least we finished on a high.

Back to back home wins over the Cowpukes and NJ VaGiants is a good feeling to take forward into 2017.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jan 1 2017, 04:19 PM) *
At least we finished on a high.

Back to back home wins over the Cowpukes and NJ VaGiants is a good feeling to take forward into 2017.

Come on, we beat Mark Fucking Sanchez and the turds second string after Romo came off the bench cold and sliced and diced us.

Well, better than a loss I guess.
Eyrie
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 1 2017, 09:25 PM) *
Come on, we beat Mark Fucking Sanchez and the turds second string after Romo came off the bench cold and sliced and diced us.

Well, better than a loss I guess.

We beat Dallas, and that always feels good. I'd enjoy it if it was the fourth pre-season game featuring guys that won't make either roster.

And Romo picked on Carroll, who won't be back next year.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jan 1 2017, 06:12 PM) *
We beat Dallas, and that always feels good. I'd enjoy it if it was the fourth pre-season game featuring guys that won't make either roster.

And Romo picked on Carroll, who won't be back next year.

Hold on there.....apparently they're working on a deal.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 1 2017, 11:23 PM) *
Hold on there.....apparently they're working on a deal.

Thank you for ruining my 2017.

We have McKelvin and Mills. Brooks did well before getting injured, so deserves another year. And we have a glaring need for an elite CB.

So why the fuck are we wasting time on a regularly toasted back up who will still be on the street after the draft?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.