Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We Get Romo On Sunday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Looks like Christmas isn't over yet wub.gif
Dreagon
I figure you'll get a quarter of Dak, a quarter of Romo, and then it will be all Sanchez from there. The left side of our offensive line is sitting out so they're only going to put Dak in because they said they would, and then Romo just long enough to kick the tires on him. They just activated Darren McFadden last week so I imagine you'll only see Elliot for a quarter as well. Pretty much our entire starting defensive line is out or ruled questionable and likely to sit. After watching Carr and Mariota go down this late in the season, I don't think we'll have much in the way of starters anywhere past halftime.
Rick
Well, if the Eagles don't win this one I'll be SUPER disappointed. Even though this game means nothing, they really need to come out and kick some ass with the situation they'll be in.
rumply
it's a no win situation for the birds - win the game & that's all that was expected given the Dallas outs so big whoop, lose & the sky's falling...again.
Joegrane
If the Eagles control the game, win the first half, and win the game by double digits, it should "feel good" at the end of the season.

The question for the Eagles is whether to use the second half somewhat like a preseason game. They might target DGB and N Agholor more often. If Seumalo does not start, maybe he plays OG. If healthy, maybe Big V gets additional time at ROT.

My bet is that the Eagles want a W and won't treat it like a preseason game.

QUOTE (rumply @ Dec 31 2016, 04:10 PM) *
it's a no win situation for the birds - win the game & that's all that was expected given the Dallas outs so big whoop, lose & the sky's falling...again.

Rick
QUOTE (rumply @ Dec 31 2016, 05:10 PM) *

You're right. Problem is, if they lose, that's bad...really bad...
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 1 2017, 10:37 AM) *
You're right. Problem is, if they lose, that's bad...really bad...

The preference is to win, but without a starting RB and an injured Matthews I'm not sure it's a disaster.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 1 2017, 10:57 AM) *
The preference is to win, but without a starting RB and an injured Matthews I'm not sure it's a disaster.

Christmas Day - (n) - when any NFL QB gets the opportunity to throw against our suckass CB's.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 30 2016, 04:24 PM) *
We Get Romo On Sunday

Actually Romo gets us.

And now Sanchez is going to burn us too.

Pathetic. This team has more holes than I thought.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.