Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Eagles make an improvement jump in 2017
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I hate that my head has moved on to next year, but the reality is that I never really expected a postseason game this year. I think my preseason prediction was 8-8 ... I'm sure some search engine will let me know how right I am. I was wrong the wrong way.

So, who will return to the team and show marked improvement. Be the type of player or coach we hoped for or expected?
Rick
I think Wentz (for sure) will show improvement as they'll be able to work on his mechanics in the offseason.

I'd like to think NA will improve...but I don't.

I hope DGB improves. I still have some hope for this guy. I didn't realize how little football he has played in his life. He's really just learning the game. He seems to have the tools to be very good. Let's just hope he can use those tools. Then again, this is the Eagles who seem to have nobody who can get anything out of these WRs...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.