Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much does Wentz throw
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Wow! I was surprised reading this:
The eighth pass Wentz throws Sunday in the finale against Dallas will set the franchise season record for attempts, currently held by Donovan McNabb (571). When he takes the first snap Sunday, Wentz will become the first Eagles quarterback since McNabb in 2008 to start all 16 games.

Wentz has thrown 37.6 passes a game. The last nine games, the average has been 42.1. Wentz already holds the franchise record for completions (352), and can set the league rookie mark by connecting three times against the Cowboys.
Linc ...
Dreagon
That's pretty impressive. It means even as a rookie he's doing an awful lot to carry the offense.
Joegrane
Yes that is a surprise considering Chip K's pace. I suppose Bradford and Foles had some injuries that cost them games.

It shows how much Pedey trusts CW.

I think CW would have been even more successful had he been allowed to scramble & run more. I assume he stopped doing it due to orders from Pedey.

QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 29 2016, 10:20 AM) *
Wow! I was surprised reading this:
Linc ...

SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 29 2016, 11:04 AM) *
That's pretty impressive. It means even as a rookie he's doing an awful lot to carry the offense.

Very impressive if you ask me, considering he was the third-string QB on the roster during the preseason right up until basically the opening game, where he was then handed the keys to a not exactly smooth running car and was told, good luck kid, you're going to need it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.