Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Fucking A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, a division win.

The bad news, we clinched the NFC East for the cowturds.

Birdman420
dislike the cowgirls but HATE the giants.... Love this win!
xsv
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Dec 22 2016, 11:36 PM) *
dislike the cowgirls but HATE the giants.... Love this win!

Agreed.

And love that this team didnt give up all year. Bodes well for next year, imo.
Pila
That win was fucking great!
nephillymike
Nice win.

And make DAL backups and marginal starters pay for that next week.
JeeQ
A win next week and I'll consider this a successful season. I remember I had an original prediction of 6-10 that I would've been happy with but I'd be even happier to be wrong
Pila
We need an Odell Beckham. Fucker is rediculous. Get one of those fuckers in our team. Shit.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pila @ Dec 22 2016, 10:03 PM) *
We need an Odell Beckham. Fucker is rediculous. Get one of those fuckers in our team. Shit.

If Wentz had a weapon like Odell... it's what dreams are made of man.

Tired of watching our WRs miss passes that hit them directly in the hands
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Dec 23 2016, 12:03 AM) *

Who was the last even "very good" WR the Eagles had? TOO? And they didn't draft him. Why are the Eagles so incompetent at drafting WRs? mad.gif

Damn, I hope Douglas is all that.
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 23 2016, 06:42 AM) *
Who was the last even "very good" WR the Eagles had? TOO? And they didn't draft him. Why are the Eagles so incompetent at drafting WRs? mad.gif

Damn, I hope Douglas is all that.

Maclin and/or Jackson?
bwc2112
Did I actually see Angular catch the football ? Or did I doze off and dream it? blink.gif
xsv
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 23 2016, 09:11 AM) *
Did I actually see Angular catch the football ? Or did I doze off and dream it? blink.gif

Dropped an easy one too, tho.
Joegrane
I agree except for the lack of development of N. Agholor. He could end up being a bigger bust than M Smith

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 22 2016, 11:56 PM) *
A win next week and I'll consider this a successful season. I remember I had an original prediction of 6-10 that I would've been happy with but I'd be even happier to be wrong

They might be able to add a quick, shifty, slot receiver in the middle rounds, a W Welker or C Beasley type of player. Both were undrafted!

That would move J Matthews to the outside where he would be less effective, but CW needs another WR he can trust.

QUOTE (Pila @ Dec 23 2016, 12:03 AM) *
We need an Odell Beckham. Fucker is rediculous. ...
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 23 2016, 08:34 AM) *
Maclin and/or Jackson?

Yes. Now my brain is coming alive. Thank you. biggrin.gif
Birdman420
All this talk of NA, Mathews has been invisible as well. In fact I can remember one game that he actually carried the team but after that.. *Poof*
xsv
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Dec 23 2016, 06:25 PM) *
All this talk of NA, Mathews has been invisible as well. In fact I can remember one game that he actually carried the team but after that.. *Poof*

IMO, he needs to be back in the slot. He's not an outside WR.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.