Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome back Lane
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
That first play showed how much we missed him, tossed the DE aside and led Mathews 18 yards downfield.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 22 2016, 08:37 PM) *
That first play showed how much we missed him, tossed the DE aside and led Mathews 18 yards downfield.

He was definitely missed. Maybe now we can get some consistency on the O line.
nephillymike
Interesting he remarked about the looks of disappointment he got this week in the locker room
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 22 2016, 09:46 PM) *
Interesting he remarked about the looks of disappointment he got this week in the locker room

Sounds like it could help make him a better player. If he's not dumb as a rock he'll go through the process to make sure everything he puts into his body is approved.
Joegrane
Yes, especially since he obviously is an above-average OT without unapproved substances.

He was partially screwed by the system. The first substance he was caught taking is now on the approved list!

I wish I was wrong but at the beginning of the season I predicted the situation rather accurately. I expected the loss of LJ to be quite significant.

Even when Barbre and Big V were playing well enough to avoid bad sacks, they were not good enough to make big plays in the running game.

The Eagles will likely end up 5-1 with LJ this season. I think they would have been a playoff contender had he not been suspended.

This gives them some motivation going into next year. It may also help them to attract an FA WR.

QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 23 2016, 07:27 AM) *
Sounds like it could help make him a better player. If he's not dumb as a rock he'll go through the process to make sure everything he puts into his body is approved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.