Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thursday Night Throwbacks
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bengalsfan7
The Giants will be wearing their classic all white uniforms from the 80's/ 90's with the GIANTS name on the helmet with the classic white facemask. Will the Eagles be wearing all green, or will they wear those ugly all black uniforms?
Eyrie
I wear a lot of black but don't like the Eagles doing so for the simple reason that it's not our colour. We wear dark green now and it was Kelly Green when I started following them.

Bengalsfan7
Iam not a Eagles fan, but seeing them wear their all green uniform would be different. Id like to see them bring back the classic white helmet from the early 70's with a dark green wings, and a yellow facemask.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Bengalsfan7 @ Dec 22 2016, 08:40 AM) *
Iam not a Eagles fan, but seeing them wear their all green uniform would be different. Id like to see them bring back the classic white helmet from the early 70's with a dark green wings, and a yellow facemask.

As a guy who cut his football teeth in the 70s, I fully endorse this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.