Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peters gets to the probowl again
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Preobalby his last, at least at OT.

He surprised me with his play this year. Too many penalties, but what a rock this guy has been, even at his age.
Joegrane
Yes, good for him. He has a good chance to make HoF.

I've been surprised at his health. Looks like he'll be around next year too. Eventually I wonder if he'll be better off moving to OG and backup OT to extend his career.

I am really looking forward to seeing how the offense runs with both OTs present and apparently starting OG too. If D Sproles plays I think the Eagles will beat the Giants.

QUOTE (xsv @ Dec 21 2016, 07:53 AM) *
Preobalby his last, at least at OT.

He surprised me with his play this year. Too many penalties, but what a rock this guy has been, even at his age.

Eyrie
Peters has always been prone to false start penalties and it doesn't feel that he's any more than normal this year so his selection is well deserved.

Cox making it is surprising however.
Pila
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 21 2016, 07:53 PM) *
Peters has always been prone to false start penalties and it doesn't feel that he's any more than normal this year so his selection is well deserved.

Cox making it is surprising however.

Honestly, I think half of them don't get called. There's never a time he isn't the first to take his step back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.