Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good News/Bad News Week
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Good news, doing a family/friends cruise this week. Bad news, I don't believe they get the NFL Network on the boat.

Good news, I don't have to watch them lose to the fucking Giants. Bad news, they'll probably beat them and I won't get to watch it.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 18 2016, 10:26 PM) *
Good news, doing a family/friends cruise this week. Bad news, I don't believe they get the NFL Network on the boat.

Good news, I don't have to watch them lose to the fucking Giants. Bad news, they'll probably beat them and I won't get to watch it.

It's called taking one for the team biggrin.gif
Rick
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 18 2016, 06:55 PM) *
It's called taking one for the team biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I've taken way too many for the team in the many years of my life on this planet. sad.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 18 2016, 05:26 PM) *

you may be surprised...last cruise I went on (and the only one) had the games on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.