Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ofer Six
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Six times ball in the kids hands to win or tie it at the end.

O46.

Pitiful.

Zero
Am I reading this right? You're blaming that on Wentz?
nephillymike
He is just not good right now.

Even when you absolve him from not finding the guys who are NFL open, you can't absolve him for not being able to complete the pass to those he does see open but yet for the seemingly 100th time underthrow a long gain or TD.

Enough already.

Intangibles are a great thing, but once in a while, the Tangible things matter most.

See open WR for a TD, hit open WR for a TD.

See open WR that could be wide open, look off the safety so the guy is wide open for a TD.

Inspire enough confidence from your coaches for them to trust you enough to throw the ball on the other side of the LOS more than half the time.

Enough!

Throw the fucking ball down field.

A young QB who was the 2nd pick of the draft brought his team from behind in a road win against a playoff caliber team. He's done it many times before.

It can happen. It's not against the rules.
R
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 18 2016, 05:36 PM) *
He is just not good right now.

I agree, and his coach is helping him look terrible at times.

Why are they paying Daniel all that money and continue to play an inexperienced rookie with a patchwork OL and shitty receivers ... and have him throw the ball 60 times a game? Unbelievable, Harry.
JeeQ
I love you Mikey but on my list of biggest problems Wentz is way on the bottom; possibly last. I'd be comfortable trading/releasing every player on this team except for Wentz at this point and time
Joegrane
I agree with you about the trade but even good players have bad games. That was one for CW.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 18 2016, 06:12 PM) *
I love you Mikey but on my list of biggest problems Wentz is way on the bottom; possibly last. I'd be comfortable trading/releasing every player on this team except for Wentz at this point and time

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 18 2016, 05:54 PM) *
I agree, and his coach is helping him look terrible at times.

Why are they paying Daniel all that money and continue to play an inexperienced rookie with a patchwork OL and shitty receivers ... and have him throw the ball 60 times a game? Unbelievable, Harry.

for the love of god.....many teams are playing with worse patchwork lines than us...certainly than we have been for most of the season.....and the suspects at WR are still the same...at least they booted Huff....and Wentz got a hell of a lot of help from his RB today.

The line is not that bad....
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 18 2016, 09:21 PM) *
Six times ball in the kids hands to win or tie it at the end.

O46.

Pitiful.

You could say he did enough to tie. Not going for the extra point was Pederson's decision. Wentz did what was necessary. It will not count as a 4th quarter comeback but Wentz did enough. In my book, he is 1 for 6.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.