Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What this game means to me as a fan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
We have lost four straight to the Redskins.

Last time they ran the ball down our throat and absolutely embarrassed us.

A slow death.

Beat us silly on the lines.

Big V eaten alive.

Fletch was Sheriff's bitch.

The rest of the DL was weak.

Our LB got juked by Cousins on a scramble.

I want to see if this coach can motivate these players to play hard physical football and WIN a game.

I hope they do, but frankly, I think they are a bunch of tin men, that up until now, have been coddled by our rookie coach. That changed a bit after the Pedey press conference. The kids' feelings are hurt.

Seems like a long shot.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 9 2016, 11:50 PM) *
We have lost four straight to the Redskins.

Last time they ran the ball down our throat and absolutely embarrassed us.

A slow death.

Beat us silly on the lines.

Big V eaten alive.

Fletch was Sheriff's bitch.

The rest of the DL was weak.

Our LB got juked by Cousins on a scramble.

I want to see if this coach can motivate these players to play hard physical football and WIN a game.

I hope they do, but frankly, I think they are a bunch of tin men, that up until now, have been coddled by our rookie coach. That changed a bit after the Pedey press conference. The kids' feelings are hurt.

Seems like a long shot.

What you forgot to mention was that we still could have won....much like the Giants, Dallas and Lions games.....we had the ball in the 4th quarter to tie or take the lead....you would think one of those chances would have showcased some hope for the future.....but no superman....not even a hint of it.....and that scares me
Eyrie
All this game means to me is one of four remaining chances to watch the Eagles struggle this season.

After that it gets worse. Come January 1 it'll be an eight and a half month wait for the next game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.