Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles Opening Line: A Pickem
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
That's a surprise.

They must think this team of tin men have heart.

I expect this to go up to Was -2 by kickoff.

On another note, the football gods are on to me. My string of betting the other side to ensure an Eagles win was stopped at six. (selectively used over the last few years) I thought I had them fooled and that their focus on damning my picks would have back doored an Eagles win. Didn't happen Sunday.

It would be nice to get a win and prove that there is hope that we aren't the least in the east. They better. If they play bad at home, they will boo the shit out of them.

56 years and counting.....
The Franchise
At this point I consider the team checked out for the year. A pick'em line is ridiculous, against a tough Washington team fighting for a playoff spot.
Joegrane
I agree. Also the Skins tend to matchup well with the Eagles.

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 6 2016, 03:10 PM) *
At this point I consider the team checked out for the year. A pick'em line is ridiculous, against a tough Washington team fighting for a playoff spot.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.