Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting admission by Pedey
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
When asked if Agholar would have been active if Matthews was able to play, he quickly said yes.

The tough follow up would have been, "so that means Turner would have been deactivated, if Matthews was playing right?"

At that point you would listen and say

Here's Your Sign
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 6 2016, 12:17 AM) *
When asked if Agholar would have been active if Matthews was able to play, he quickly said yes.

The tough follow up would have been, "so that means Turner would have been deactivated, if Matthews was playing right?"

At that point you would listen and say

Here's Your Sign

It's decisions like this which makes me question his ability to be a successful coach in the NFL. He is trying too hard to be liked by the players (from what I can tell). Not a good thing.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 6 2016, 05:54 AM) *
It's decisions like this which makes me question his ability to be a successful coach in the NFL. He is trying too hard to be liked by the players (from what I can tell). Not a good thing.

I share that concern.

Another interesting question would have been to ask what, if any, changes were made to this week's work schedule.

I would have brought their asses in bright and early as a clear sign that things were not acceptable.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 6 2016, 07:18 AM) *
I share that concern.

Another interesting question would have been to ask what, if any, changes were made to this week's work schedule.

I would have brought their asses in bright and early as a clear sign that things were not acceptable.

Exactly.

On a brighter note, NA didn't suck the other day. So we've got THAT going for us...
The Franchise
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 6 2016, 11:16 AM) *
On a brighter note, NA didn't suck the other day. So we've got THAT going for us...

He had 4 catches for 23 yards. If that's the bar we've set for 'not sucking,' we may as well stop watching.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.