Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very undisciplined team
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Thats dissappointing.
Zero
Infuriating is a better word. IMO, that traces right back to the HC. The players like Pederson, like playing for him but I wonder if they respect him. I wonder if any of them are worried about pushing a blocking sled or losing their job. This team needs help at the skill positions and the secondary but they would be a playoff contender with an experienced coach. It looks to me like the players have checked out and that's not good any time.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 4 2016, 08:05 PM) *
Infuriating is a better word. IMO, that traces right back to the HC. The players like Pederson, like playing for him but I wonder if they respect him. I wonder if any of them are worried about pushing a blocking sled or losing their job. This team needs help at the skill positions and the secondary but they would be a playoff contender with an experienced coach. It looks to me like the players have checked out and that's not good any time.

Are you saying that this team, with the players currently on this roster, are a playoff team if they had somebody else besides Doug Pederson as HC?

If so, I'll tell you what, I sure as hell don't see it. I don't care who their HC is.

As far as saying the players have checked out: that's a pretty bold statement to be making from the couch of your living room.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.