Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turner Sucks
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
No need for WR who can catch and run.

Fucking idiots!
nephillymike
Why are they letting him play?

He's making them look bad!
nephillymike
????

Has the fucking nerve to catch one on the side line while covered.

And another at his ankles.

The dude just ain't our kind of WR.

Can't see why nobody else sees it.
Eyrie
Turner isn't as good as you make out.

He made six catches and one of them wasn't for a first down which is clear proof he's no better than the other dross at WR.
Reality Fan
Now, after watching Turner......recall the foolishness about how great the guys "who get paid to make these decisions" are.....it is stuff like this that makes these guys look like the idiots they are
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 4 2016, 07:43 PM) *
Now, after watching Turner......recall the foolishness about how great the guys "who get paid to make these decisions" are.....it is stuff like this that makes these guys look like the idiots they are

You know RF, as I was typing the op, I was thinking the same thing but decided to take the high road.

However, I got friends in low places........
Joegrane
Joegrane
Roob says he had a 30+ yd gain for his 1st reception.

Reuben Frank ✔ @RoobCSN
Eagles streak of plays without a 30-yard gain ends at 272 on Paul Turner's first career catch.
2:49 PM - 4 Dec 2016 · Cincinnati, OH

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 4 2016, 06:00 PM) *
Turner isn't as good as you make out.

He made six catches and one of them wasn't for a first down which is clear proof he's no better than the other dross at WR.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 4 2016, 08:05 PM) *
You know RF, as I was typing the op, I was thinking the same thing but decided to take the high road.

However, I got friends in low places........

It is infuriating...last year on a team where the WRs were arguably worse than this year...think Riley Cooper....they have a guy who gets open and catches everything thrown his way in every game and they let him go we should trust the " guys getting paid to make the decisions" for this team....

Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 4 2016, 08:43 PM) *

And why they hire guys like Douglas and Wiedl. Now all we need is for those hires to be the right ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.