Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa Bay Get Win #6-- Against Seattle!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
There is another team in the NFC Wild Card race, TB, after an impressive 14-5 win over Seattle in Florida.

"Seattle turned the ball over three times ... Wilson ran for a season-high 80 yards, but his offense lacked balance and big-play ability behind a line that allowed an outrageous six sacks on the day."

" [WR] Mike Evans ...fried Seattle's Legion of Boom for a pair of early touchdowns, including one that came head-to-head against All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. "
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000074...-nfc-south-race
nephillymike
The road to the Super Bowl now goes through Dallas and SEA isn't good enough to win there.

IMO , ATL, NYG and us are more likely to win there than SEA.
Phits
Outside of the injuries....

Several key starters were inactive for the Seahawks in Tampa, including free safety Earl Thomas (hamstring), defensive end Michael Bennett (knee) and cornerback DeShawn Shead (hamstring)

TB just wanted it more.

To say that SEA isn't good enough to win in Dallas is hyperbole. Any team that can go into Foxborough and win can win in any stadium.
Rick
If only the Eagles played Seattle in Philly....
Dreagon
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 27 2016, 11:07 PM) *
Outside of the injuries....

TB just wanted it more.

To say that SEA isn't good enough to win in Dallas is hyperbole. Any team that can go into Foxborough and win can win in any stadium.

^^^this

While I am very happy with my team, I don't for a second think we're some kind of juggernaut like the '85 Bears. Actually, despite our record, I have us penciled in as a year away from being a Super Bowl contender.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 28 2016, 12:32 AM) *
The road to the Super Bowl now goes through Dallas and SEA isn't good enough to win there.

IMO , ATL, NYG and us are more likely to win there than SEA.

Pretty much what one would expect to hear, coming from a cowboy fan.
nephillymike
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 28 2016, 12:55 PM) *
Pretty much what one would expect to hear, coming from a cowboy fan.

Yep.

Won for me on Thurs, now they're my new love.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.