Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One thing I like about Pederson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
His willingness to change his opinion.

Take Agholar for instance.

On Sunday post game, he was loving him up.

On Monday, he wasn't so sure.

On Wednesday, the kid might not suit up.

Some may see it as wishy washy, lack of conviction. I just think he's a 1st year coach who knows he doesn't have all the answers,and when he has some time to think about it closer, if the facts dictate he change his stance, he does.

His first public reaction is to defend his players, which is not a bad default reaction to take.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 24 2016, 09:42 AM) *
His willingness to change his opinion.

Take Agholar for instance.

On Sunday post game, he was loving him up.

On Monday, he wasn't so sure.

On Wednesday, the kid might not suit up.

Some may see it as wishy washy, lack of conviction. I just think he's a 1st year coach who knows he doesn't have all the answers,and when he has some time to think about it closer, if the facts dictate he change his stance, he does.

His first public reaction is to defend his players, which is not a bad default reaction to take.

The cynic in me has to consider the option that his coaches are locking the door and asking him what the fuck he's talking about. biggrin.gif
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 24 2016, 09:58 AM) *
The cynic in me has to consider the option that his coaches are locking the door and asking him what the fuck he's talking about. biggrin.gif

Honestly, I think this is more likely the case. He has been defending his horrible playcalling and other mistakes he's made. So I find it hard to believe he's making this change in viewpoint without a LOT of pressure from someone else. Could be wrong but that's my impression.

I've not been terribly-impressed with Pedersen this season. He seems to not be learning from his mistakes. That scares me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.