Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The latest bane of Eagles fans may soon be riding the pine
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said he’s still considering benching starting receiver Nelson Agholor for an undetermined amount of time or possibly reducing his workload depending on what he sees from the struggling Agholor at practice this week.

Here..
Zero
I wonder why the team hasn't looked into some form of psychological resolution for Agholor. Maybe hypnotism. I think the kid was a consensus solid WR in college and a viable first round talent. Something happened and in this age the macho response isn't necessarily the correct one.
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 23 2016, 06:46 PM) *
I wonder why the team hasn't looked into some form of psychological resolution for Agholor. Maybe hypnotism. I think the kid was a consensus solid WR in college and a viable first round talent. Something happened and in this age the macho response isn't necessarily the correct one.

According to this article he has started seeing the team psychologists.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 23 2016, 07:21 PM) *
According to this article he has started seeing the team psychologists.

At this point, our team psychologist's schedule should be overbooked.
Joegrane
I can't imagine that he'll be benched against the weak GB D. It is an opportunity to gain confidence.

I would not be surprised if he looses reps and even the starting job. The problem is that no one else has earned it.

As a symbolic gesture I might start the game in 13 personnel--1RB 3TE 1WR.

QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 23 2016, 05:31 PM) *

Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 23 2016, 09:06 PM) *
At this point, our team psychologist's schedule should be overbooked.

They have two they use from what Pedersen said. LOL!
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 23 2016, 05:31 PM) *

What concerns me in everything I've read on it this week is that he's still, "considering it," even though every sign points to this kid not belonging on an NFL roster at this point.

This is the kind of crap that will drive us crazy from Pedersen. He has been showing he refuses to do
Rick
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 23 2016, 11:04 PM) *
I can't imagine that he'll be benched against the weak GB D. It is an opportunity to gain confidence.

I would not be surprised if he looses reps and even the starting job. The problem is that no one else has earned it.

As a symbolic gesture I might start the game in 13 personnel--1RB 3TE 1WR.

Nobody has earned it but he has earned his way out of the NFL with his play over 2.5+ seasons. He doesn't deserve to start at all. All he does is hurt the team when he's on the field.

Symbolic gesture? This isn't peewee, it's not about how you play the game, it's about whether you win or lose at this level. They have a better chance of winning if he is NOT on the field and a better chance of losing when he IS on the field.

It's not a hard decision to make.

He's played against shitty defenses over his 23ish games in the NFL. He has not had 1 good game...not ONE during that time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.