Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turner promoted to 53
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Grymes cut, Turner promoted. jumpclap.gif
Here ...
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 21 2016, 02:21 PM) *
Grymes cut, Turner promoted. jumpclap.gif
Here ...

Give him an opportunity and see if he can do something with it.

At this point, I was ready to tell Greg Lewis to suit up. I still would consider it.
nephillymike
It's about damn time!

Not happy about dropping Grimes. Hopefully he goes back to the practice squad. What I saw in limited time, he' s good enough to be one of our DB's.
nephillymike
After seeing the GB Packers DBs, I would be shocked if Grymes didn't land there.

I'd hate to see it.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 22 2016, 07:19 AM) *
After seeing the GB Packers DBs, I would be shocked if Grymes didn't land there.

I'd hate to see it.

I thought he had a decent preseason, but if he couldn't crack this roster why are you worried about losing him?
Zero
Turner runs good routes and has good hands. He needs to show that he can get separation and the Eagles need to know if he is in their future. They need to play him Sunday, especially the way the other guys have been playing.
Joegrane
Didn;t Turner also look good returning punts. With Sproles dinged up, maybe they plan to have Turner return punts so they can just use Sproles limited touches in 3rd down situations.

Barner did not look impressive handling punts on Sunday and with Matthews and Sproles banged up, maybe they plan to have Barner get significant snaps at RB.

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 22 2016, 08:49 AM) *
Turner runs good routes and has good hands. He needs to show that he can get separation and the Eagles need to know if he is in their future. They need to play him Sunday, especially the way the other guys have been playing.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.