Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not to be out done...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Jordan Matthews continues the "stone hands" hit parade.
nephillymike
In almost, don't forget about me fashion.

And he's our best!
RyanBreakfast
Someone should give Jason Avant a call
Eyrie
Right now I'm getting nostalgic for Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell and Na Brown.
nephillymike
Shit, I'm reminiscing about Thrash, Small, and Charles Johnson.
El Cubano
T.O. isn't looking so bad now, is he?
bwc2112
Harold Carmichael.
Eyrie
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Nov 21 2016, 12:01 AM) *
Harold Carmichael.

He's 67 years old, but would still outperform our current WRs if he took the field right now.
bwc2112
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 20 2016, 07:08 PM) *
He's 67 years old, but would still outperform our current WRs if he took the field right now.

Being only 14 years younger and survived Woodstock at 6. Old doesn't mean broken.
eagleaddict
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 20 2016, 08:08 PM) *

There are dead men that could outperform these clowns.
bwc2112
QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Nov 20 2016, 07:15 PM) *
There are dead men that could outperform these clowns.

We talk every day.
Zero
They know what Agholor is. It's a disgrace that they don't promote Turner and see what he can contribute. What do they have to lose?
JeeQ
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 20 2016, 05:46 PM) *
They know what Agholor is. It's a disgrace that they don't promote Turner and see what he can contribute. What do they have to lose?

Much like I felt when Riley Kkkopper was on the team; having to watch Nelson be a starting WR on this team every week makes me physically ill. You know there's better options EVERYWHERE

Riley was our #2 WR, we cut him, and now he's unemployed. Not a single team in the NFL or Canada wanted a player we deemed good enough to be #2

I wouldn't be shocked to see the same thing happen to Agholor. Who wants a WR that can't fucking catch a football

We're reaching nothing to lose mode on the season as Dallas continues to bulldoze through every team in the NFL. May as well give Turner a chance

Matthews/Treggs/Turner would be my WR corp from here on out
SAM I Am
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Nov 20 2016, 07:50 PM) *

Yes. He still is.
The Franchise
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Nov 20 2016, 06:50 PM) *

I said it weeks ago on this board, before it was cool. cool.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.