Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholor 100+ yards 1 TD
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
eagleaddict
Not his stats...just what he has cost us so far today. Doubting he will ever reward our patience ala Brandon Graham.
Eyrie
QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Nov 20 2016, 10:50 PM) *
Not his stats...just what he has cost us so far today. Doubting he will ever reward our patience ala Brandon Graham.

I thought that was his career stats.
El Cubano
QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Nov 20 2016, 04:50 PM) *

Graham has definitely stepped up this season and I'm glad. I could be wrong, but I believe he's beating Cox in the overall numbers and for a lot less $
eagleaddict
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Nov 20 2016, 07:06 PM) *
Graham has definitely stepped up this season and I'm glad. I could be wrong, but I believe he's beating Cox in the overall numbers and for a lot less $

Something to be said about being in the right system. Screw the eye test. Helen Keller would know he sucks.
El Cubano
QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Nov 20 2016, 05:22 PM) *
Something to be said about being in the right system. Screw the eye test. Helen Keller would know he sucks.

Just to clarify, are you saying Cox sucks or Graham sucks?
eagleaddict
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Nov 20 2016, 07:53 PM) *
Just to clarify, are you saying Cox sucks or Graham sucks?

sorry. My point was that graham was often labeled a bust early but it seems Agholor has no shot of that happening.
rumply
nephillymike
QUOTE (rumply @ Nov 21 2016, 02:50 PM) *

Thanks Rumply.

I had a big crush on Linda back in the day.

She was beautiful back then.

And what a voice!
Dreagon
QUOTE (rumply @ Nov 21 2016, 01:50 PM) *

Now I'm reminiscing about staying up late after the parents went to bed and watching the Midnight Special. That was an entirely different world back then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.