Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So the re-upped ST guys today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Dorenbos, Jones, and Maragos. All for three additional years I think.
Zero
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Nov 18 2016, 04:14 PM) *
Dorenbos, Jones, and Maragos. All for three additional years I think.

Not a bad idea keeping the ST standouts.
nephillymike
I like it, but I always feel hesitant about rewarding guys on a non playoff team.

And I like all of them!

I just see all the new deals we gave out and frankly, at 5-4, and given the performance of the individuals, we haven't gotten the return on investment that we should.

I know, bah hum bug!
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 19 2016, 12:28 AM) *
I like it, but I always feel hesitant about rewarding guys on a non playoff team.

And I like all of them!

I just see all the new deals we gave out and frankly, at 5-4, and given the performance of the individuals, we haven't gotten the return on investment that we should.

I know, bah hum bug!

Our STs have done well this season, so it makes sense to lock up three key contributors on inexpensive deals.

The 5-4 record is a result of poor playcalling, individual errors and a general lack of play makers on offense. It doesn't help that guys like Cox, Kendricks and Ertz haven't justified their off-season deals.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 18 2016, 08:28 PM) *

And I like all of them!

I know, bah hum bug!

Huh? So, even though you have players performing at a high level, you'd say forget about them because the team--as a whole--isn't getting it done for various reasons (not related to them)?

Not sure I follow that logic...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.