Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Romo's emotional message might make you cry
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
... or puke, if you are a die-hard Eagles fan.

So is that message a super-classy statement from a loyal, dedicated veteran on the road to the deep playoff run of his dreams?

Or is it a well crafted sales pitch by a guy who has a 2017 salary of $14mil, cap hit of $24 mil and dead money value of $19mil--Sportrac. In other words, if he is a positive influence on the kid and the team, it would be worthwhile to keep him around--unless Denver makes a better offer.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tony-r...ocid=spartanntp

JeeQ
Joe I'm so disgusted today...

I've actually had people come up to me today and be like "Did you hear about Tony Romo? Isn't that so sad? Don't you feel so sorry for him?"

To their surprise (and possibly dismay) my only retort has been "Fuck Tony Romo; I wish he was playing because Dak is actually good and we all know Romo sucks"

Then I feel so much better inside laugh.gif

Yes, poor Tony Romo, he made over 100 million dollars and amounted to a grand total of a 1-3 playoff record. Now poor Tony Romo has to make 14 million dollars this season without ever taking the field. Excuse me while I go play the world's smallest violin boohoo.gif
The Franchise
Romo can suck my dick. I might shed a tear or two knowing there's no way one of our defenders can give him a concussion ever again.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 15 2016, 09:30 PM) *
Tony Romo's emotional message might make you cry

I must admit, I did cry.

I was laughing so hard, tears were rolling down my cheeks.
Phits
I didn't cry but I thought it was a classy move, regardless of whether it was sincere or not. Romo has been a good QB who's statistical accomplishments have been overshadowed by a few critical errors.

As good as Prescott has been this season, I suspect Romo would have had similar success with their team. After all, he did go 15-4 over the last 2 seasons (when healthy)
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 16 2016, 07:44 PM) *
I didn't cry but I thought it was a classy move, regardless of whether it was sincere or not. Romo has been a good QB who's statistical accomplishments have been overshadowed by a few critical errors.

As good as Prescott has been this season, I suspect Romo would have had similar success with their team. After all, he did go 15-4 over the last 2 seasons (when healthy)

Amen...well said
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.