Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle 4.5 point favorites
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Maybe they will be full of themselves after their win at NE.

Hopefully we can sneak out a win but I think the chances are slim.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 14 2016, 07:30 AM) *
Maybe they will be full of themselves after their win at NE.

Hopefully we can sneak out a win but I think the chances are slim.

Playing in Seattle is always tough. I'm not sure taking one for the team would help much either. I'm only hoping for no injuries and a valiant effort by the great green monster.
The Franchise
The Legion of Boom against Matthews and Agholor.....

I can't say I like our chances in this one.
Reality Fan
Betting Eagles heavy this week....you heard it here first
BisonEagleFan
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 14 2016, 03:36 PM) *
Betting Eagles heavy this week....you heard it here first

Curious why you say that?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (BisonEagleFan @ Nov 14 2016, 04:08 PM) *
Curious why you say that?

At 4.5 they are saying that the Seahawks are slightly better than the Eagles plus the natural 3 point home team advantage...that tells me they are expecting an upset because the eye test says the Seahawks should win easily.

I expected them to be a 7 point road dog with no problem
The Franchise
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 15 2016, 03:03 PM) *
I expected them to be a 7 point road dog with no problem

At BetOnline the Birds are 6.5 pt. dogs, which is what I would have done if I was capping the game. How our defense plays will tell the tale, I can't imagine us moving the ball on offense at all.
Joegrane
Remember the Eagles STs have in the past been the difference.

I don't expect that in this game but think they could keep it interesting.

I bet CW keeps the O from laying an egg. I think this team can play with anyone.

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 15 2016, 03:12 PM) *
At BetOnline the Birds are 6.5 pt. dogs, which is what I would have done if I was capping the game. How our defense plays will tell the tale, I can't imagine us moving the ball on offense at all.

Phits
Perhaps the oddsmakers were aware that Michael Bennett would (still) be unavailable for the game.

In Bennett’s absence, Seattle’s defense is allowing 122 rush yards per game, much higher than their season average of 96.7 rush yards per game.

Link
D Rock
Our defense is dog shit on the road. Starting with Fletch. Totally different player on the road vs. at home.

I can't see us winning this one.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 15 2016, 06:43 PM) *
Our defense is dog shit on the road. Starting with Fletch. Totally different player on the road vs. at home.

I can't see us winning this one.

Well there's that too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.