Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WRs and Zebras
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
The worst ever...

Agholar sucked nards all day. Jordan dropped a ball that hits him right in the hands, straight in front of his face on 3rd and long, that puts us in FG range.

WTF zerbras? No PI on with Sproles getting mugged, then follow it up on THE NEXT PLAY with a blatant "launching with crown of helmet to head of defenseless receiver" non call? Just aweful. I saw multiple missed false starts, & holding on their O line. Even with my bias, it's too regular occurrence.

Just bad football.
Joegrane
I agree. The Matthews no-call was absolutely amazing. I'll be surprised if the DB is not fined for it.
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 13 2016, 09:15 PM) *
The worst ever...

Agholar sucked nards all day. Jordan dropped a ball that hits him right in the hands, straight in front of his face on 3rd and long, that puts us in FG range.

WTF zerbras? No PI on with Sproles getting mugged, then follow it up on THE NEXT PLAY with a blatant "launching with crown of helmet to head of defenseless receiver" non call? Just aweful. I saw multiple missed false starts, & holding on their O line. Even with my bias, it's too regular occurrence.

Just bad football.

nephillymike
I give Pedey credit for his composure with regard to the refs.

I would have punched the fucking guy.

And when the league fines the player this week, my criticism of the refs after that would be a sarcasm fine inducing gem.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 14 2016, 03:01 AM) *
I give Pedey credit for his composure with regard to the refs.

I would have punched the fucking guy.

And when the league fines the player this week, my criticism of the refs after that would be a sarcasm fine inducing gem.

I heard that Pedey questioned the ref after the Mathews helmet to helmet hit and the ref said, "I thought he used his shoulder." Then DP asks, "What about hitting a defenseless receiver?" and the ref actually replied, "I could have thrown a flag for that." WOW, it is one thing to miss a call, it is another to have a ref admit he just let a call go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.