Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More of the same but got the win...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Receivers were a little better in the first half (sans the Matthews drop at the end of the half) but back to their old ways in the 2nd.

Agholar still sucks. Yet another drop in a big time on a big play. I keep asking why he's on the field at all. Time to cut your losses and cut this loser. He's shown absolutely NOTHING in his career here. Showing NOTHING to indicate he'll be anything except one of the worst, wait, the WORST WR in the NFL at the moment (based on his numbers he is last in the league). He constantly drops balls in big situations (then says it means nothing when asked about them). Constantly makes easy catches look hard (when he doesn't fully drop them). Runs shit routes. Doesn't get open. And is soft. Did I miss anything?

I'm done with Pedersen. You can make the, "rookie coach," excuse but, when I can sit here with exactly ONE year of organized football played (in peewee!!!) and see how stupid these play calls are and other things, then these aren't rookie mistakes. Not to mention, he does the SAME mistakes EVERY week. Short yardage, let's move backwards and either have the runner have to make up 5 yards before getting to the line of scrimmage or run sideways in an OBVIOUS running situation.

Not to mention, you're putting up almost 200 yards for the game. Where was a nice play action fake on 2nd and short looking deep? Can we get that just ONCE in a game? They're gonna cheat on the run. They HAVE to cheat on the run. You've not shown you'll even THINK about doing something so crazy as play action and looking long. WHY!!!!???

Newsflash! We had a Zach Ertz sighting!

Still almost gave the game away in the 4th quarter but Wentz stepped up and the rest of the offense did as well and made just enough plays to pull it out.

Special teams is still special.

Defense is amazing...at home...

Just imagine if they can get some threats at receiver a little better offensive line and a coach who can take his head out of his ass....

Happy for the win. Wish I would see more positive changes.
Phits
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 13 2016, 08:11 PM) *
I'm done with Pedersen.

Really? You don't see more good than bad with Pedey?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 13 2016, 08:24 PM) *

lol see the part where he only played a year of peewee football..... laugh.gif
Joegrane
A commentator on the radio suggested that they have to play NA because he knows the offense. He suggested that Treggs obviously does not and DGB could not be expected to know it as well as NA.

QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 13 2016, 09:11 PM) *
Agholar still sucks. Yet another drop in a big time on a big play. I keep asking why he's on the field at all. Time to cut your losses and cut this loser. He's shown absolutely NOTHING in his career here....

samaroo
I'm a quick learner and have always had good hands. Do you think my 6ish 40 time might keep me off the field?
nephillymike
True about the lack of deep looks off play action. Your one year of peewee experience has served you well.

But I saw Treggs in there the first play of the game and didn't see him afterwards. I guess Mo, Larry and Curly were impressing too much for him to get playing time.

As far as the playbook, I will harken back to a play called often in street ball,

GO LONG!

Or how about this gem, instead of go down three cars and do a button hook, go to the guy in the orange vest holding the orange stick and turn around and remember to catch the fucking ball. Easy, no? And you can have him practice counting to four, so that maybe he, unlike our Stanford educated dumb fuck softest TE in the league TE will not false start at home three times!

Unlike the overwhelming majority of fans, I am Ok with Pedey so far, except for his choice of WR's.

Admittedly, I am too full of bad thoughts after an impressive win.
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 13 2016, 09:24 PM) *

No. When he makes the SAME major mistakes each week, it doesn't inspire confidence that he's willing to learn and change.
Rick
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 13 2016, 10:02 PM) *
A commentator on the radio suggested that they have to play NA because he knows the offense. He suggested that Treggs obviously does not and DGB could not be expected to know it as well as NA.

Well NA acts like he doesn't know the offense. wink.gif

But seriously, Treggs has to know the offense better than he did last week and he played last week and made some plays. NA, who supposedly knows the offense better, plays all of the time and still doesn't make plays and still drops balls.

Which would you rather have?
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 14 2016, 03:57 AM) *
Your one year of peewee experience has served you well.

I was HOF material but liked baseball better even though I have the body of a football player...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.