Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judging by the silence around here
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
This board has lost its interest in this team.

Pretty sad.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 09:14 AM) *

Pretty sad.

I just don't think there's much else we can say that hasn't already been said. It's going to be a year or two before we can REALLY get excited about this team having the possibility to do something special. Doesn't mean I don't have people at my house every game here in FL to watch them though.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 09:14 AM) *

Pretty sad.

Growth mode isn't too far off of preseason mode. Growth mode with dumbass mode, dropping balls, calling low percentage plays instead of taking points and inconsistent mode all mix for hangover mode.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 13 2016, 12:02 PM) *
Growth mode isn't too far off of preseason mode. Growth mode with dumbass mode, dropping balls, calling low percentage plays instead of taking points and inconsistent mode all mix for hangover mode.

This game is the season.

Win and we're alive, lose and start looking at the draft picks.

Can't afford another conference loss with the SEA and GB on the horizon and another loss making 10 wins all but impossible.

We'll need wither 10 wins to get in or 9 wins with a very good conference tiebreaker record to get in on a prayer.

A loss today does nothing to further either of those paths.
JeeQ
To be honest Mikey I've been dreading Julio Jones all week so I haven't had much to say. Thinking this one could be ugly so I'm watching and hoping to be wrong in every way
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 08:14 AM) *

Pretty sad.

I had assumed that the board was suffering from election hangover.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 13 2016, 12:36 PM) *
To be honest Mikey I've been dreading Julio Jones all week so I haven't had much to say. Thinking this one could be ugly so I'm watching and hoping to be wrong in every way

Julio doesn't bother me. Two of his biggest games (receiving yards) this season happened in losses. Besides, if GB can limit JJ to 3 catches and 29 yards we have hope.
nephillymike
7-6 halftime and still nothing?

Embarrassing!
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 12:38 PM) *

Embarrassing!

The looming dread has been hanging over me all game
JeeQ
Held an offense averaging 34 points a game to 15.

Eagles go 5-0 at home.

Wentz is just a few weapons away
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 13 2016, 04:09 PM) *
Held an offense averaging 34 points a game to 15.

Eagles go 5-0 at home.

Wentz is just a few weapons away

And a few non biased refs
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 03:38 PM) *

Embarrassing!

I think this board has just about had it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.