Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid Term Grades
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
These are solely on performance and not based on how long the players have played nor how much he is paid (A= Exc, B= Good, C =Avg, D = Below Avg, F = Poor:

WR:
Matthews C+
Agholar F
DGB C-
TE
Ertz B-
Burton B-
Celek C
RB
Sproles B+
Mathews D
OL
Peters B
Barbre A-
Kelce F
Brooks B-
Big V C-
QB
Wentz C+

DL
Cox C+
Logan B
Graham A+
Barwin C-
Curry D
Allen B-
Smith C+
Vaeio C+
LB
Hicks A
Bradham B
Kendricks C-
Tulloch C+
DB
Jenkins A-
McLeod A-
Watkins C+
McKelvin C
Carroll C+
Mills C
Brooks C
P
Jones A-
K
Sturgis A

Offense C-
Defense A-
Special Teams A-
Overall Team C+
Head Coach C+

Pro Bowl Caliber
Graham
Hicks
Barbre
Sturgis

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jenkins
McLeod
Jones
Sproles

Our first test of the second half is today. Big game. This is one we have to win to have a shot at playoffs.
Zero
How can you grade the defense with an "A" after the terrible starts in the games against Detroit and Washington?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 13 2016, 07:33 AM) *
How can you grade the defense with an "A" after the terrible starts in the games against Detroit and Washington?

Washington was a disgrace.

Detroit was a bad start but when you look at that game as a whole, they played well. It was the refs who gave that game to Detroit. There were blatant uncalled holds that allowed that team to gain much of the 240 yards they gained that day.

The defense is rated best in the NFL by Football Outsiders.

I gave them an A-.
Zero
And what happened to our boy Curry?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 13 2016, 11:58 AM) *
And what happened to our boy Curry?

I know.

disappointing.

I will say though, he has had some blatant non hold calls against him this year that would have added at least two sacks to his resume. Even though, still disappointing.

The Eagles do not seem like they're getting good bang on their dollar for the new contracts for their own guys in the last two years.

Graham, yes.
Curry, Cox, Ertz, Kendricks no.

They have half a season to prove their worth.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 01:02 PM) *
I know.

disappointing.

I will say though, he has had some blatant non hold calls against him this year that would have added at least two sacks to his resume. Even though, still disappointing.

The Eagles do not seem like they're getting good bang on their dollar for the new contracts for their own guys in the last two years.

Graham, yes.
Curry, Cox, Ertz, Kendricks no.

They have half a season to prove their worth.

If three of those guys weren't answering to Schwartz it'd be a clear argument for coaching. Still might be but not as clear.
nephillymike
Do you agree that once Barbre is healthy, that we take the 32nd rated C this year and the 29th last year out of the starting lineup?

Do you agree that Algholar needs to be the 4th WR for lack of performance?

Performance has to count for something.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 13 2016, 05:07 PM) *
Do you agree that once Barbre is healthy, that we take the 32nd rated C this year and the 29th last year out of the starting lineup?

Do you agree that Algholar needs to be the 4th WR for lack of performance?

Performance has to count for something.

How is Wizniewski playing?

And why have Agholor even on the roster?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 13 2016, 05:59 PM) *
How is Wizniewski playing?

And why have Agholor even on the roster?

Wiz is playing well.

I move him to C as soon as Barbre is healthy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.