Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time to take one for the team again
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Mikeynumbers will be taking ATL on the money line, thereby ensuring an Eagles win!
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 12 2016, 02:02 PM) *
Mikeynumbers will be taking ATL on the money line, thereby ensuring an Eagles win!

I took the over. I like my chances better.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 12 2016, 12:02 PM) *

wub.gif
xsv
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 12 2016, 02:02 PM) *

Like a charm
nephillymike
Like Monday follows Sunday!
The Franchise
39 total points, with 10 being taken directly off the board by terrible kicking. Not to mention the extra points that would've been put up without our terrible red zone execution.

I also took NO/Den over 49. Final score of 25-23. 4 points directly taken off by kickers, and Brees started out like shit. I still had a chance of overtime with a missed extra point at the end as it would've been 23-23, all but guaranteeing a push. Blocked extra point returned for 2 points, and to rub salt in the wound, it looks like the guy stepped out of bounds but it wasn't reversed.

That's why it's called gambling. At least the Birds won. tongue.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 13 2016, 04:53 PM) *
39 total points, with 10 being taken directly off the board by terrible kicking. Not to mention the extra points that would've been put up without our terrible red zone execution.

I also took NO/Den over 49. Final score of 25-23. 4 points directly taken off by kickers, and Brees started out like shit. I still had a chance of overtime with a missed extra point at the end as it would've been 23-23, all but guaranteeing a push. Blocked extra point returned for 2 points, and to rub salt in the wound, it looks like the guy stepped out of bounds but it wasn't reversed.

That's why it's called gambling. At least the Birds won. tongue.gif

Yours was gambling.

Mine was a guarantee!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.